Monday, August 26, 2013 @
Sunday, February 3, 2013 @
It doesn't hurt because if you keep hurting the same part of you again and again and again, the nerve endings all die.
And when that happens, that part of you goes numb. That's why it doesn't hurt. Don't be proud of it.
Thursday, January 3, 2013 @
Be me, be good.
Sunday, September 23, 2012 @
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 @
And my fingers are ships sailing on your skin, slowly drifting and hoping against hope that they fall off the edge of the earth.
And your heart is nothing but the gravity pulling me towards you.
Monday, June 25, 2012 @
I can't describe how i feel right now.
So complicated, so lost.
If only i've the magic power to put a stop to all these feeling.
But sad to say, i'll just have to face it.
All on my own.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 @ Diamond diamond.
Top 3 are from Tiffany&Co. 1.5 Carat.
The bottom are grabbed from one wedding photographer's blog.
How nice can diamond be..
No wonder they say diamond are women's best friend.. :)
If only i own one of them now, by myself..
Friday, May 11, 2012 @ Red lipstick day.
I love them all.
They're my precious.
Muaxx, xo! <3
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 @
This brother and sista crazy haha.
Did all this with my lappy!
And now he's eating orange like as if he nv eat it for 10yrs alr -.-
Monday, April 30, 2012 @
Top ten answers you can give people
the next time they ask you
when you're getting married! ;)
10. Respond with, "Soon." And then without skipping a beat, ask the most inappropriate question, "When will you lose that extra weight?"
9. Say, " Oh, I'd rather be happy than married."
8. Whether you have a BF or not, just pick a random date and confidently say - "September 21st". Of course, don't mention any year. Smile and relish the confused look on their faces.
7. If your BF is there, then point to your BF and say, "Why dont you ask him, because I want to know too! Hahaha" *seriously forced laughter*.
6. Look at them with an absolute poker face and say,"Not today."
5. Ask them, "How much are you contributing to the wedding, since you're so interested?"
4. Counter with the statistic that people who get married over 30 are half as likely to get divorced.
3. Look down at your feet, then say,"Ohhh... this is awkward. I already got married, but you weren't invited."
2. Tell them, " Marriage is stupid and kids are evil."
1. Get a crazy look in your eyes and scream, "Duck! Before I slap you!"
I think most of them work.. =)